Call for Presentation Proposals
We are excited to extend this invitation to submit innovative ideas, practices, and research emphasizing collaborative processes contributing to the education and welfare of children and youth “on the edge.”
We are particularly interested in proposals that:
- Focus on relational, collaborative and appreciative practice and/or relevant research
- Invite engaged participation of conference attendees
- Include multiple voices involved in the innovation (for example. students, teachers, parents, community members)
- Show how the practice and/or research has general relevance outside the local focus or application
- Build bridges among stakeholders in education
Possible forms of contribution
- Poster sessions: Posters will be displayed with specific times for participants to browse the posters and engage with the poster presenters.
- Contributed papers: Papers will not be “presented” but made available to participants on the conference website for visitors. Paper presenters will also be assigned a table for conversing with conference participants at a specified time.
- Pecha Kucha: Creative and fun presentations consisting of 20 slide images, for no longer than 20 seconds each, accompanied by verbal presentation.
- Dialogic Challenges: Hour-long dialogue sessions, for sharing and discussing innovations in the making. Challenging presentations should be no longer than 30 minutes, with the remaining time for exploratory dialogue.
- Practice showcases: One-and-a-half hour workshops that showcase and share an innovative practice. Emphasis on interactive, engaging, and skill building activities and learning.
Contributions may be in English, Danish or Norwegian (the former more accessible to an international audience)
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: OCTOBER 1ST, 2017