You must apply through Absalon's Application Portal
First, you will need to enter your e-mail address.
Then you receive a link that enables you to start your application. In the application form, you will need to:
- Enter your personal details (name, address etc.).
- Choose the program you wish to apply for.
- Choose which entrance requirements you apply with and upload documentation.
- Choose a program and if needed, change the priorities.
- If relevant, add other activities and upload documentation.
- Sign and send your application.
You will receive a receipt stating that your application has been send, by e-mail.
Remember to have your diploma and other relevant documents scanned in pdf.-format and ready to upload before starting your application.
Please note that it is your own responsibility to make sure that your application comply with the entrance requirements and contains the necessary documentation.
Within approximately 24 hours, you will receive a confirmation of your application via a welcome e-mail containing login information to University College Absalom’s Admission Portal.
On the Admission Portal, you can follow the status of your application as well as receive a message whether we are able to offer admission or not.