You apply through Absalon's Application Portal
First of all, you will have to enter your e-mail address.
Secondly, you will receive a link that you have to follow in order to be able to start your application and finally, you will be asked to do as follows:
- Enter personal details (name, address etc.).
- Choose the programme you wish to apply for.
- Choose which entrance requirements you apply with and upload documentation.
- Choose a programme and if necessary, change the priorities.
- If relevant, add other activities and upload documentation.
- Sign and send your application.
- You will receive a receipt stating that your application has been sent.
Remember to always have your diploma and other relevant documents scanned in pdf.-format and ready to upload before starting your application.
Please note that it is your own responsibility to make sure that your application comply with the entrance requirements and contains the necessary documentation.
Within approximately 24 hours, you will receive a confirmation of your application via a welcome e-mail with login information to University College Absalon's Admission Portal.
On the admission portal you can follow the status of your application as well as receive a message whether or not you are offered admission.