Roskilde is one of the oldest cities in Denmark.
More than 1000 years ago the Vikings established a trading post that developed into a major town. In the medieval period, Roskilde was one of the most important cities of northern Europe, the seat of the Danish crown and an episcopal residence.
Full-degree Bachelor programmes located at Roskilde Campus (all in Danish)
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Leisure Management
- Bachelor in Nursing
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy
- Bachelor in Social Education
- Bachelor of Social Work
Undergraduate Exchange Courses at Roskilde Campus (in English)
- Aesthetics and Learning in Early Childhood Education
- Children at Risk
- Teacher Education Package
- Leisure Management
More information about the city of Roskilde.