The general admission requirements for international students include one of the following international certificates:
- A Danish upper secondary school leaving certificate (STX, HF, HHX, HTX, EUX, GIF)
- The Danish/French Baccalauréat (DFB)
- The European Baccalaureate (EB)
- The International Baccalaureate (IB)
- The Option Internationale du Baccalauréat (OIB)
- Another foreign qualifying examination certificate that can be equated with a Danish upper secondary school leaving certificate.
All applicants with:
- English: Corresponding to Danish B-level
- A grade average of 7.0 (equivalent to ECTS grade C)
- If your grade average is below 7.0 or have a foreign or international degree, you must apply by 15 March and attend an interview (face-to-face or Skype)
Other basis for admission.
If you do not fulfill the official admission requirements, but have other qualifications which can be ranked alongside, you can apply for admission with exceptional permission via individual competence assessment.
We will recommend you to enclose a curriculum vitae (CV) to your application.
Do not enclose a motivation letter to your application.