Special support (SPS)

If you have a documented impairment which entails that you need special support in order to complete your education, you can apply for the special support (SPS).

The purpose of the support is to provide compensation so that students with metal or physical impairment can complete their education at the same level as their fellow students. The special support is only assigned as special pedagogical aids and forms of support that enable the student to complete the education.

There is no special support for the coverage of living expenses, transport costs etc.

Contact us

If you need to talk to a student counsellor about the special support (SPS), you can contact us by

Phone: 7248 1020

Tuesday: 12:00 - 15:00

Thursday: 12:00 - 16:00

You can also send your questions to 

IntoWords /CD-Ord

You can try IntoWords/CD-ord which is a tool that helps you read and write – whether you are dyslexic, are having difficulties writing or reading, need support during the teaching or want to improve your spelling in Danish or other languages.

Link to a free 30 day trial